End-of-life IT disposal can have a significant impact on a business and its overall reputation. In a world where data security and "being green" have become operational norms, there has never been a more critical need for a true business partner focused on the proper disposition of an organization's electronic waste.
As a total recycler of waste stream commodities we work closely with OEMs, contract manufacturers, corporations, retailers, service providers and system integrators to eliminate waste while providing maximum value for retired and unused technology such as:
- Enterprise infrastructure technology (servers, storage, etc.)
- Corporate retired and/or unused assets (desktops, laptops, monitors, peripherals, etc.)
- Consumer electronics (set-top-boxes, gaming systems, etc.)
- Healthcare (medical & life science electronic devices
- Military electronics (for destruction) Managed home devices (alarm panels, sound systems, remote controls, etc.)
- Manufacturing (control panels, excess/obsolete components, floor returns, etc.)
- Telecommunications (modems, smart phones, etc.)
Whether it's demanufacturing, remarketing, or redeployment Trust Technology is the best partnering choice for your electronics recycling needs.